Pro Enviro Ltd
Contact via the website
Should you contact us via the website or directly we may collect and store your name, email address, company details and the reason you contacted us. We collect this information to enable us to provide you with information on the issue you contacted us about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are correct and to confirm that you wish to continue to receive information from us on the products and services we provide. We do not rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy; the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
You have the following rights:
– the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you;
– the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it;
– the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you;
– the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so;
– the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it; and
– the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below
Data Protection Officer
Pro Enviro has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure we protect the personal data of our customers (and others) and comply with data protection legislation.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer by
– phone: 01788 538150;
– e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org or
– write to: Data Protection Officer, Pro Enviro Ltd, 8 Davy Court, Rugby CV23 0UZ
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, is available at https://ico.org.uk.
Legal basis for processing personal data
Pro Enviro collects and uses personal data because is it necessary for:
– the pursuit of our legitimate interests (as set out below);
– the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of goods and services to a customer; or
– complying with our legal obligations.
In general, we only rely on consent as a legal basis for processing personal data in relation to sending direct marketing communications to clients and prospective clients via email. Anyone has the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
Our legitimate interests
The normal legal basis for processing customer data, is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of Pro Enviro, including: –
– selling and supplying goods and services to our customers;
– protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
– promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
– sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
– understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs;
– improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
– complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
– preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies;
– handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
– managing insurance claims by customers;
This policy was last updated in May 2018 and will be reviewed annually.